1. Remove the door/tray on the left side of the unit by squeezing the two slides together and pulling the dryer assembly out.
2. Use a small flathead screwdriver or other thin and stiff bladed tool to depress the locking tab on the inside of the desiccant dryer door under the cartridge.
3. Continue holding the locking tab down and slide the desiccant dryer cartridge upward to remove it from the desiccant dryer door.
4. Install a new cartridge filled with blue beads on the desiccant dryer door.
5. Ensure that the small gasket is in place on the outlet of the cartridge and reinstall the desiccant dryer door into the pureWash Pro X2.